Searching for a Job requires both time and a lot of efforts. You also need to go to various offices for interview and if you are following the rules of job interviews right then you will have to invest in good formal clothes, shoes and bag to present yourself at your professional best.
Every penny counts
Sure it can be expensive. After all, it costs money to buy new shirt and tie, dry clean your interview suit, fill up your bike or car fuel tank and drive to each and every job interview.
All this happens at a time when you’re counting every unit of money, you are clinging to your hard earned money (or your parents’) and don’t want to go on spending without any promise of results or at least the sign of hope.
Check for reasons for delay in success
If you’ve been job hunting for some quite some time without success, then you need to sit down and analyse the reasons. While there may be nothing wrong with you and there may be enough jobs being advertised where you fit, then it is your resume which needs a thorough re – look. Also there can be other Job Search Mistakes.
Can your badly written resume be a hurdle?
made by best professionals:
Get Full Details
Yes, it is quite possible. You can’t be personally present at every place and opportunity where the short listing is being done by a recruiter for the position you are interested in. It is your paper resume ( or rather a soft copy of the resume now) that represents you.
So if in first 10 to 15 seconds, you look good to the recruited on your resume then you are IN, otherwise your paper CV is either in the waste paper basket or the recruiter will hit the delete button.
Reasons Why You should get a Professional Resume Writer
This is where a good resume writer comes in as a professional who can make a difference in your process of job search. Resume writers are not just professional writers, but they’re experts in making your resume stand out from the rest of the reservoir of resumes.
- Playing with words is not your cup of tea. For example, you are a Chartered Accountant and you are so very comfortable with figures but you struggle to express your education, work experience and talent on paper. In other words, your does not impress the HR professionals at the first look. This is a situation where a good resume writer can help.
- The resume writer who is well qualified, experienced, sincere and is in HR consultancy business also would definitely be knowledgeable about hiring practices. See: Qualities of Good CV Maker. It is like getting the advantage of somebody’s skills and experience for a small fee. This would be an ideal deal for you, especially if you are a fresh graduate with no exposure or information about the hiring practices in the corporate world.
- A few more similar situations could be that you have been away from the country for long or had been on a sabbatical or are trying to change your industry. Under these situations, the chances are that you are disconnected with current hiring practices and it would take a lot of time-consuming research if you were to do it yourself.
- Save Yourself Time: Writing resume is something which no one does frequently. So naturally it gets very time consuming. Resume writers are trained experts in their job. All you need is to give them the information about yourself on the required lines and your job is almost done!
- Bypass lethargy or hesitation in resume writing: quite often we hear from job seekers that on a holiday or over the weekend, they shall sit down to write their resume. We all know that this ideal day never comes. Thus instead of delaying the start of your job search and thereby the start of a new job, it is better to hire the services of an expert to help you in preparing a good resume in a reasonable time frame.
Useful Video on this subject
made by best professionals:
Get Full Details
Here’s why you might need a good resume writer, and why it’s such a good investment. Let’s face the facts, each individual is good at certain thing for which he or she is trained but not at everything.
We know how to write, we are excellent wordsmiths, we have the experience of hiring, and we have the information of latest trends in resume writing and we are well exposed to hiring practices in various industries. The proof is that resumes written by us get the results.
This is our business since 1997 and we have hundreds of satisfied customers to support that claim.